Where to start
Nomadico is specialised in bespoke and custom-fit trips, we do not work with pre-packaged itineraries. We measure, design and tailor each travel according to your requests and match it with our knowledge.
We plan every single trip from scratch, crafting it to suit your expectations.
There are few things about our working process you need to know in order to decide if we are the right company for you:
- We’ll need to know you, either by phone or personally and you have to let us know about your tastes, your passions and your expectations.
- If you do not have a destination in mind we can choose it together, based on your interests and wishes, your budget and when you want to travel.
- When we decide upon when and where to go we’ll start putting together a proposal with a drafted itinerary, hotels, activities and transports. We can then discuss it and fine-tune it together.
- If you are happy about the proposal we’ll need to firm up all the arrangements and we’ll require a deposit.
- We will not itemize the price cause it’s complicated to split every single line item. We can give you a rough guideline of how much a certain hotel or excursion will cost, but most of ours local partners do not give us a breakdown of the prices.
- The price of your trip includes a fee for our consultation and organisation service. We will take time to build your trip, make sure that your desires and expectations will be met and that it will be seamless, this comes at a cost.
- Before your departure we’ll send your ‘Travel Compass’ – both via email and mail. This is the recap document containing all the important information for the trip: addresses, contact numbers, confirmation numbers, daily activities and plans.
- While you are travelling both our local partners and we, we will be available via phone or email, if you have any additional request or changes of mind.
- Upon your return we would love to contact you and get your feedback about your trip. We always love to know if we need to improve on something or you were just blown away by your experience.